Online Disclosure Form Occupied Units
Thank you for choosing Commercial Bath Refinishing. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you to maintain your property in first-rate condition. This form has been created to assist with making sure residents are completely informed on what is being done in their home with respect to the refinishing process. Your cooperation with Combath is greatly appreciated!
Property Manager: Please read the following Conditions and sign where indicated at the bottom of this page.
Property Manager agrees to inform all residents affected with Commercial Bath's refinishing job of the following items:
- Resident must clear all personal items from the fixture to be refinished (clear kitchen counter, vanity, bathtub, shower, etc.) and remove all personal items within twelve (12) feet, by 8:00 a.m. on the day work is to be done. Technician will cover all other items as necessary, 8 to 10 feet from work area. If there is dark furniture in adjacent rooms, please cover; refinishing dust particles may be in the air after spraying and may show on dark surfaces.
- Resident has been told and understands that if item to be refinished is not cleared, or adjacent areas are difficult to prep due to the amount of items in the area, the job will be cancelled and a cancellation fee could be charged.
- Resident has been told and understands that no people or pets/animals can be in the residence during the refinishing process and 4 to 6 hours after completion of the work.
- Resident has been told and understands that the refinished item cannot be used for 24 hours after refinishing.
- Though all products used by Commercial Bath are compliant for residential use, Resident has been told and understands that the refinishing process performed by Commercial Bath might cause upset to people who are allergic, asthmatic or have any condition that might cause a reaction to dust or paint odors.
- Commercial Bath recommends that windows remain open, when feasible, until the odor dissipates.
- Commercial Bath will not perform any work if the resident does not follow the instructions above.
- Commercial Bath is NOT responsible, and will NOT pay for, personal items damaged as a result of any of the above Conditions not being followed. Additionally, Commercial Bath is NOT responsible for any costs associated with relocating an occupant in the event of fume sensitivities or odors from the unit being refinished or surrounding units. It is the responsibility of the Resident Manager or Management Company to notify all affected residents in the area.
I have read, understand and agree to the information above. Property Manager acknowledges on behalf of their Resident receipt of Commercial Bath Refinishing Area Prep Sheet and Refinishing Care and Maintenance Sheet.